Polyolefin/POF shrink film
The five-layer co-extruder polyolefin shrink film is a new environmentally friendly and non-toxic heat shrink packaging material. It is made using PE and PP as major raw materials and undergoing co-extruding and blow molding process. This helps to enhance the barrier, anti-oxidation, and anti-aging capacity.
1. Polyolefin shrink film features high transparency and good gloss. It can clearly show the product appearance, improve sensory awareness, and reflect the high grade.
2. With a maximum shrinkage of up to 75% and good flexibility, it can be used in the packaging of goods of any shape. In addition, the specially-treated five-layer co-extruded film comes with a controllable contractility, thus meeting the packaging requirements of different goods on the contractile force.
3. It comes with good solder sealing performance, high strength, and is suitable for manual, semi-automatic and high speed automatic packaging.
4. The product has good cold tolerance, and maintains flexibility without the risk of brittle fracture at -50 ℃. Hence, it is adopted when the packaged materials need to be stored and transported in a cold environment.
5. It is nontoxic and in line with the FDA and USDA standards, so that it can be used for food packaging.